In order to submit a dataset for deposit and publication, there are some rules to be followed. They are:
- At least one of the authors of the dataset must be a member of the PUC-Rio community.
- The dataset must have been created at PUC-Rio or, in case it was generated by changes on an existing dataset, the authors of the original data must have authorized the interventions and the publishing. A suitable Creative Commons License may grant this permission.
- Each dataset is identified by a DOI – Digital Object Identifier.
- The dataset must be in open access.
- All datasets on this repository are available through Creative Commons LicenseAttribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International(CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).